Tagsgo mysql postgresql mongodb aerospike redis travis buddy-works google-cloud-pubsub docker kubernetes openAPI-3 kurio
Roles and Responsibility
Developing Targeted Feed by user’s attributes, together with our ML team, we make a targeted feed based on user’s attributes like gender, age, and interest. My job is to find a Database that fit our cases, so I choose Aerospike at that time.
Help Machine Learning Team to Develop Targeted (personalized) Push Notification. Instead, to send push notification to all user with the same content, we try to send push notification based on user interest, gender, and age.
Develop the Kurio API v2 migrating from PHP to Go (Golang) from scratch. When developing this, I learn many things about tuning-up the API’s performance in Golang, including avoiding memory leaks in Golang.
Helping Integrate CI/CD to all projects
Articles and Publication
- Trying Aerospike as Data store in Kurio
- Developing Backend for Targeted Push Notification
- Avoiding Memory Leak in Golang API
- Implementing gRPC service in Golang
- Type Assertion dan Interfaces di Golang part  (look for the link of the part 2 in the bottom of the article)
- I’m Learning to Use Flatbuffer in Go (Golang) , Here What I Learn